For years whenever I did yoga, I tried to copy what everyone else in the class was doing—their form, what they wore, and what they brought to class. Proper (expensive!) yoga pants – check. An official yoga mat – check. I’m embarrassed to admit that I even did these things in the privacy of my own home
Awesome Changes Coming
Awesome Changes Coming
When Asana at Home launched, it was proof of concept, and I made software selections that supported the concept. Software selections that were simple, low-cost, easy to abandon and would get the job done. Always knowing we would move to another more sophisticated platform when we learned what our customers and we needed. I’m happy to announce, that move is happening July 1
Some things you can expect with the new platform
1. Classes will be easier to book. Further, you will know what booked in a more user-friendly interface
2. Packages that are easier to buy, use and access
3. Setting your own reminder/notification settings
4. Ability to start your class through an email link and/or by logging onto the software
5. We will be using Stripe as our credit card processor as its the preferred merchant provider for the new software.
6. The website will be the same. Only the calendar, product store and client account area will be different.
Some New Products
1. Our new on-demand video library (available for select packages)
2. Private Yoga classes with your favourite teacher
In the Meanwhile
1. Things will carry on as usual until June 30. July 1, you will be able to book classes on the new software
2. Remaining product credits will be carried over to the new software
3. Existing free class promo codes will no longer work after June 30…so use them quickly
I appreciate some learning that comes with any new software and invite you to reach out to me anytime with any comments, questions or concerns.
Thank you for supporting our endeavour to bring yoga to people wherever they may be.
Teacher and Founder
I have struggled with anxiety at times throughout my life. Whenever I mindfully choose to up (or honestly, restart) my yoga practice during periods of anxiety I find it much easier to navigate life during this time. And maybe it’s just a coincidence, but doing yoga seems to prevent anxiety from happening when I would expect it to.